Sunday, August 06, 2006

Poems from the Subway


They've recently changed the poems on the subway, so I thought I'd share a few of them....

By Christl Verduyn

By Stefan Psenak

En francais/In English:

Par/By:

Here's an interesting one..... Is it really a poem though?..... I think it would look great hanging in an art gallery.....
By the Way, check out the new trains:

I like the fact that the cars will be connected:

In case you encounter one of the many crazies that the subway is teeming with, you're no longer trapped in one car.... the sucky thing though, is that the front car no longer has a passenger window, so you can't watch the train speeding through the tunnels anymore.... oh well check out the other new features on the TTC website.....

TECHNORATI TAGS:
, ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Angelo!

I love these poems esp the gentleman who said "wait,i'll make you a good cup of coffee"...

nice trains,clean and huge..

The weather is better than my first week here,Angelo.last Fri.,I tried Red Horse,me and my friends went out for some drinks and yeah,I love it more than San Mig light...but..im a cheap date..i got drunk with just 2 san mig light and a red horse bottle,but i had fun.

TC,Angelo!Ill post more in my blog if i have a chance! ;)

Angelo said...

Hi Eden! thanks for dropping by again :)

Trollmeister.....thanks for the 2 cents....

Hey Ghee! I'm glad you tried the Red Horse! man I miss that....glad to hear you're having lots of fun over there....can't wait to hear all about it on your blog :)