Thursday, December 31, 2009

Apology to my Blogger Friends

Dear Blogger Friends,

Please excuse some of my latest posts. The ones whose titles are not properly capitalized? They're just emotional diarrhea that I need to expel in order to relieve the pain in my gut. They're really meant for myself and one other person who's probably not even reading them. I just need a vessel of catharsis and my blog is one of the best things I can think of for that purpose. Like I told GG, it's going to end sadly, so don't even bother following it. If you get an update from me, and it's all in lowercase, ignore it. Unless of course you're a sadomasochist, and enjoy watching someone suffering.... then by all means hehe....

pomdla

TECHNORATI TAGS:

7 comments:

Puss-in-Boots said...

Endings are never pretty, Angelo. My thoughts are with you, as I know where you're coming from. I've been there, too.

Hugs

Angelo said...

Puss-in-Boots: Thanks so much for the support Robyn, I appreciate it :) Sometimes I wish I could just skip to the end, but then you never really get to the end without dealing with the hard stuff in b/w right?

ghee said...

i was wondering that would they be.....

now that I had finished reading them,with all the background music...i am totally speechless...
i cant find enough words to soothe you Angelo...I find myself crying..,honestly...i cudnt help it...i didnt expect it to be that way...

gee...i have to pause,take a break...(right now)...nevertheless,you need it more for yourself i know...now and the following days...

i`m so sorry to hear about it...but life will go on and im pretty sure that you will get over it one day...

i wish i cud give you a tight hug right now...

im sure you have your way how to nurse your heart...

Angelo said...

ghee: Thanks Ghee, you're sweet.

dodong flores said...

Hi, Angelo. I think I just understand something but don't want to conclude with things I know nothing about.
Your Feb. 14 write is so sweet yet a selfless expression of love. I thin we are both in the same concept of love...

Angelo said...

dodong flores: Hey Dodong, it's funny... my understanding of the situation is not the same as it used to be....

Angelo said...

dodong flores: BTW Dodong, I've been having trouble getting on your blog... something about bandwidth limit exceeded?