Wednesday, December 30, 2009

until i see you on that bridge

how can I possibly let you go.... years ago, you gave your heart to me like to no one else.... at least that's what I keep telling myself.... you need to go now, I know.... but no matter where your path leads you.... you must know where home is.... it's with me.... it's always been with me.... it will always be with me....

no one can ever love you as much as me.... you must know this by now.... I'll do what I gotta do to take care of you.... we're older now, we're wiser.... we're young enough to start anew.... it'll be different this time around.... it'll be better....

"home is where the heart is" you used to always say.... please come home soon.... until then, and no matter what happens....

always remember....

TECHNORATI TAGS:
POSTED IN: POUR TOI