Tuesday, December 15, 2009

He a Baby-Daddy!

I have been informed that Nermal is the baby-daddy of his ex's chilrens.... back in the spring of 2003 before we left the Philippines, Nermal's ex Fluffy was in heat.... I thought that Nermal, being an inexperienced young buck who had just turned one, wasn't getting the deed done.... I was wrong! Mah boi good....

High Five Nermal
I guess what they did when I was out was more productive than the strange and disturbing kitty 69'ing they allowed me the unfortunate privilege to see.... actually it was less of 69'ing and more 9d'ing, if you can imagine that....

(pause to imagine).....

So, here is the the family tree....
Nermal and Fluffy 01
Fluffy and Nermal begat....
LickittyNermal Jr. 01
Lickitty and Nermal Jr.!

Lickitty is a boy who takes after his mother... he gets his name from his unusual habit of licking the fingers of sleeping beauties.
Nermal Jr. 02
Nermal Jr. is a girl who has her father's eyes.... sans the lacrimal duct obstruction.... she is apparently a bit of a snob... which she did not inherit from her father... she appears to be a brown tabby which confirms my earlier suspicions that beneath the white fur of Fluffy lay the genetics of a brown tabby.... the white coat gene is a dominant trait and will mask the coat colour and pattern genes.... I suspected that Fluffy had genes for a brown coat and tabby markings because oftentimes I would find random non-white hairs on her.... on closer examination they appeared brown or black with banding patterns consistent with the hair of a tabby.... okay, I better stop myself before I turn this into a discussion on feline genetics.... I used to read up on it a lot in anticipation of Fluffy and Nermal's mating, so I could probably pull out my punnet squares and go on and on.... I never actually thought I'd get any answers to my questions until the news was confirmed... okay, sometimes I just have to learn to stop over-analyzing things and just enjoy the ride and the view....

Back to the family tree.... in a feat of Oedipal proportions, Lickitty and Fluffy begat Naffy and Nopy....
NaffyNopy
Nopy has apparently inherited his grandfather Nermal's penchant for playing nicky nicky nine door...

So there you have it folks, Nermal a daddy and a grand daddy, and I's a grand pappy and great grand pappy!

Cubans all around!
habano-club_5309_r2

TECHNORATI TAGS:

4 comments:

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

Nermal is surely a naughty young boy during those times :) ...

haze said...

Hi Doc Angelo, I saw your message just now ! I am so happy that you informed me about this, thank you ! Haven't been checking as husband and kids are sick. Nermal, is so lucky to have those lovely kittens. If only, I can play with them =(. CUTE !!!! This really made my day , am all smiling despite of the freaking cold weather ! I'll let my kids see these pictures, they will love it. take care and keep warm.

The Nomadic Pinoy said...

Oh my, they're adorable! Just couldn't imagine a human Fluffy having a baby with a human Lickitty - that would be insanely incestous!

Angelo said...

dodong flores: lol tell me about it Dodong.... I thought he was so innocent!

haze: Salut Haze, I hope the family gets well soon. I heard about the bad weather over there, stay warm... especially the little bun in your oven :)

The Nomadic Pinoy: ya tell me about it Nomad, that would be nasty!