Wednesday, December 30, 2009

hold on hold tight, make it through another night

"what do you want of me" you asked.... I want your faith.... I need your faith.... I am consumed by my fears and my doubts.... I need to believe in the magic that once surrounded our life.... the path was clearly marked back then.... the signs were big and bright, and we could never miss them.... you have opened my eyes again to that magic.... or is it that that magic only exists when you're around.... I feel it in waves and waves of neuro-transmission throughout my being....

someone once told me that I would be lost without you.... I knew even back then that he was right.... but I never knew how difficult it would be.... to be lost without you.... but finding you again now, and knowing that you've found me too, is almost as hard....

tell me your fears and doubts.... I can't promise you that I can make them all go away.... but I can promise you that I will always be there to share the burden.... I'm sorry if I've made your burdens heavier by opening your eyes.... whatever little faith I have left is yours....

as for me, I will follow the path you light.... I'm still unsure as to which direction to go, but what I do know is that you give my existence purpose.... I'm not so lost when you're around.... take my hand and we can feel our way out of this darkness together.... please hang in there for me....

TECHNORATI TAGS:
POSTED IN: POUR TOI