Wednesday, December 30, 2009

don't let me go

this is killing me more.... my pretty little bubble burst too soon.... radio silence with you is way harder than I anticipated.... especially after being spit out of that awesome whirlwind with you.... thankfully, I have this blog into which I can blow my chunks so I don't get your pretty little dress all dirty.... I feel like maybe I'm slipping away from you already.... gawd I hope not.... I hope you ache for me as much as I ache for you.... probably not though.... I should face reality....

I know I said that I would remove you from my list.... but I just can't do it.... aside from that, a few messages, and four conversations.... it's all I have left of you to cling to.... my only connection to you after years of disconnect.... I read them over and over again trying to see if I misinterpreted anything.... I know I know, I over analyze....

"have a little faith" you said.... I remember the days when you used to tell me that I would pull you up, into Heaven.... I think the tables have turned.... I need you to pull me up now.... maybe you will help to restore my faith completely....

or maybe you will give me the bitch slap that I need to finally move on.... if that's even possible.... I've stopped believing in happy endings.... happy endings for me anyway.... either way, be well.... I miss you more than ever....

TECHNORATI TAGS:
POSTED IN: POUR TOI