Thursday, December 03, 2009

I'm Barely Holding on to You

St Patrick's Cathedral 007vi
I'm here still waiting, though I still have my doubts....
In the pain there is healing, in Your name I find meaning....
St Patrick's Cathedral 008v
1 de profundis clamavi ad te Domine
2 Domine exaudi vocem meam fiant aures tuae intendentes in vocem deprecationis meae
3 si iniquitates observabis Domine Domine quis sustinebit
4 quia apud te propitiatio est propter legem tuam sustinui te Domine sustinuit anima mea in verbum eius
5 speravit anima mea in Domino
6 a custodia matutina usque ad noctem speret Israhel in Domino
7 quia apud Dominum misericordia et copiosa apud eum redemptio
8 et ipse redimet Israhel ex omnibus iniquitatibus eius
psalmus CXXX


So I'm hanging on another day, just to see what You will throw my way....
I'm hanging on to the words You say, You said that I will be okay....
St Patrick's Cathedral 029i

TECHNORATI TAGS: , , , ,

4 comments:

AJ said...

i find healing on this marvelous pieces of arts bro..

if im not mistaken is this a latin? version of the famous psalms 130?

i was having a hard time reading the lines..i need you as my tutor.:)

Angelo said...

AJ: Hey man, ya I find peace in that place despite the throngs of tourists.... and yep latin of the "De Profundis" Psalm - "Out of the Depths".... peace man.

The Nomadic Pinoy said...

Your photo truly captured the "grand" in a cathedral.

Angelo said...

The Nomadic Pinoy: Thanks Nomad.