Wednesday, December 30, 2009

until i want what you want

you've taken over my blog.... just like you've taken over my psyche.... just like you've taken over my heart.... just like you've taken over my soul.... they all belong to you alone.... they always will, no matter what the future brings....

how do you do it?.... make me fall in love with you more by telling me goodbye?.... it was the right thing to do sending me away.... I'm so proud of you.... I'm so in love again with the person that you are.... even more so this time around....

so I let you go to do what you want to do.... I let you go once before, my elusive butterfly.... so you could find your bliss.... I reached out my open palm years later and you floated back down to me.... your stay was so short and light, but I felt you land on me like a tonne of bricks....

I'm letting you go now, but know this.... if you ever float back down to me again, I will never let you get away.... until then, travel lightly....

TECHNORATI TAGS:
POSTED IN: POUR TOI